Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 2 - BREAKFAST

Breakfast isn't just a morning thing these days.  I eat breakfast all the time.  It's become my favorite snack.  Honey Nut Cheerios, Oatmeal Crisp, Blueberry Muffin Frosted Mini Wheats, and Frosted Flakes are among my regular cereals.   There is a delicate process to eating cereal, though.  You can't just fill a bowl with cereal and pour milk in.  That's absurd.  Your cereal will be soggy within a few bites.   Instead, pour your milk in and then add 4-5 bites worth of cereal and eat quickly before adding your next batch.  Repeat until milk is gone.  I have some strong feelings about this.

 Lately my go-to snack is toast with Mom's plum jam.  Mmmm...   ....or instant oatmeal, or just fruit.  I've always been more of a breakfast for dinner person anyway.  Now I'm a snack-on-breakfast-foods-all-day-long person.  So there you go.  Day 2 of the February photography challenge - BREAKFAST.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great picture! Love the details.

Colette said...

Gosh, you're even good at making a cheerio bowl look adorable!