Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Photography

I'm in a six week photography class and I just had my second class tonight. Our assignment was to submit three photos. Two of them had to be using "unique lighting" and one needed to be black and white. At the beginning of each class, the photos we emailed him and going on a slide show and we vote for our favorites. The winner gets a free 11x14 print of whatever photo they want (my teacher owns a few camera stores). This first one with the trees won popular vote and the free 11X14. I don't think the audience could see that it's not totally in focus. The black and white photo won teacher's choice for that category.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of you...love your new hair. Your photography is awesome. How fun to take a class.

Sarah Walton said...

I love that black and white shot. so professional looking.

Sarah Walton said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dan said...

Great photos. Maybe we should start the Walton monthly photo contest. We would just need to find an impartial judge. Sounds like a fun class.

Brian Foster Walton said...

Wow Amy, those look great! I love the black and white one, it looks so cool with the rain hitting the sidewalk in the backround.

Lisa said...

Yep, love the new pictures of you too. And look at those pictures. Wow. No wonder you won. So good!! Were everyone elses pictures good too?

Elisha and Scott said...

Good job Amy. It would be fun to take a class like that.

The Seaquist Family said...

Too fun. I'm going to be starting a photography class here in the next month or so. We'll see how it goes. I figure - I have to really learn how to use my camera one way or another.

Anonymous said...

how fun to be in a photo class. i'd vote for the pics you submitted. love the new photos of you at the top. you are one hot woman.