Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crazy Woman Driver

Yeah, that's right. I can drive that golf cart like nobody's business and thanks to the QuicKutz Corporate Golf Pass, I do it all the time. I'm a golfing fool these days. It's so nice to start off your day with 6:30 Tee Time and watch the sun rise over the mountains. By the time I get to work, I feel like I've already accomplished something. Shane, Amy, Jamie and I went on Tuesday. Amy, Amy and I went this morning, and tomorrow morning, I'll go with the QK girls. I don't know how great my form is, but I got two bogies today!!! The fact that I am excited about that should be indicative of my "level". Still, we have so much fun and enjoy the beautiful landscape. Thanks QuicKutz.

3 comments:

Laura-Lu said...

101 Dalmations.

Dan said...

Wow, Amy, lucky you. I'd love to start every day with some golf. I went to the driving range a couple days ago and it was one of the saddest golf experiences in a long time. I'm thrilled over a bogie these days too.

Dad said...

Only 2 bogies ? were the rest just even par? Starting the day with a round of golf would be a dream come true for many people. Keep it up Amy.

Love Dad