Monday, March 1, 2010

I am...

At the Relief Society meeting formerly known as Enrichment last week, we started our personal histories. My favorite part was when we had exactly 5 minutes to define ourselves in 20 "I am..." statements. You're supposed to just write the first things you think about. Here are mine:

I am picky about writing utensils. (I had a pencil crayon to write with. I hate that! Pens only please.)
I am Canadian. (Yeah, I was totally thinking about the Joe Canadian Molson comercial)
I am cold right now and most of the time.
I am happy.
I am a daughter of God.
I am easily distracted. (Written after I noticed that the girl next to me hadn't eaten all of her Swedish Meatballs and started wondering if Swedish Meatballs really are Swedish or are they as French as French fries?)
I am afraid of spiders.
I am usually confident.
I am selfish. (I wish I wasn't... I'm working on it.)
I am lucky to have such an amazing family.
I am 28.
I am creative.
I am addicted to sugar.
I am a blue.
I am organized.
I am a yes person.
I am so very blessed.
I am a big fan of road trips. (Seriously, anywhere.)
I am learning patience.
I am unusually hard to hold on to. (...in the words of Sara Bareilles)

Well, there you have it. Me, wrapped up in a neat little 20 sentence package.

3 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

Amy . . You are wonderful . .

Dad

Lisa said...

Cute Amy. I love all the explanations too. Sounds like a fun activity!

Jacob Jenne said...

apparently you are a ping pong champion, too, but i didn't see that anywhere on the list... must be hearsay...