Thursday, March 21, 2013

Two Years


In honor of our Anniversary, Chris decided to wear his green tie and wedding suit to church.  Thinking nothing of our anniversary or St. Patrick's Day, for that matter, I happened to wear the exact outfit I wore as we strolled out of our reception through a flurry of sparklers and off into marital bliss.  (Please excuse the huge swooshy hair, though.  I have no idea what's going on there).

I can't believe it's been two years already.  I have loved every minute of it and I'm so excited for the years ahead.  I can't still can't believe I married such an amazing man.  Chris, you are best husband.  I'm so lucky to have you!


2 comments:

Jessica Mitchell said...

This is awesome!!!! Andrew wore his suit and tie to Church on our anniversary as well. Hooray for romantic husbands!!! Happy two years to our faves!!!

Adventures in Kamalot said...

Amy - you guys are so cute! Fun to see your little family! (and your swooshy hair is pretty cute too! ha!)