Saturday, February 18, 2017

Playing downtown


Sometimes I wish we could find more time to work on our house or yard, but when a nice Saturday comes around we end up going on a fun outing and I never regret it.  It fact looking though these photos already breaks my heart that they won't be this little forever.  I love our Saturday trips to the city!




 Our favorite downtown area is White River State Park.  We walk around the canals and feed the ducks, climb on the out door art work that changes out periodically, and climb on the rocks.


 Peter managed to throw a goldfish cracker on the goose's back and then giggled so hard as we watched it wiggle and twist to try and get it.



 This kid and his faces...  I love every single one of them.





 Chris raced with them over and over down this hill.  They love to race and they LOVE playing with daddy.



Ok Jane, pop the hip just a little now... Perfect!






I really scored with this man!  Just look how handsome he is.



This is actually the best photo I got of the three of them together.



 Alice was so cute.  As soon as Daddy put her up on his shoulders, she started giggling and bending over to find his face.  She kept trying to give him kisses.



No comments: