Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged

Ok, here it is. 5 things you may not know about me. I know, I know, it’s supposed to be six, but Ryan tagged me about a week ago and it’s taken me this long to think of five. My life is an open blog. There are other things you don't know about me, but there's a reason you don't know them.


1) I eat fresh guacamole and chips for a meal at least once a week… ever since Elisha unfolded to me the secrets of good guacamole. Now I usually have avocados, cilantro, and limes in my fridge. Who knew something so beautiful could be so simple?

2) I love rock climbing but I hate being lowered down from the top by my belayer. It freaks me out. I don’t even think about it while I’m climbing, but as soon as I reach the top and start getting lowered down, I have to work hard to not picture what my body would look like falling from that height.

3) I have a space heater under my desk at work that I use the entire year. I guess that’s not too much of a surprise… if you know my mom. On that same note, as we gather for Sacrament Meeting, I quickly locate the heating vents on the sides of the auditorium and stand on a vent as long as possible. Most people think I’m just scoping out who I want to sit next to (that’s a secondary motive), but many people are no longer surprised to see me plastered to the wall with my skirt gently fluttering.

4) I’m addicted to Spider Solitaire. I just sat down one day and decided to figure out how to play it and then I was hooked. I’ll often play a game before I go to bed, or while I’m waiting for my bath to fill. Sure there are more productive things to do with those minutes (like speed cleaning my bathroom) but like I said, it’s an addiction.

5) I love Propel (Kiwi-strawberry to be more specific). It’s the beverage of choice for hiking, traveling, and working, and it’s the only beverage I like better at room temperature.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun to hear! I learned some cute things. How come everyone keeps making reference to me, like I branded everyone?

Lisa said...

I love guacamole... what a great thing to eat for dinner. A space heater, didn't know that although I knew you were on the colder side of the family. Solitaire? ...sounds like mom as well!

Elisa said...

I love propel and spider solitare too! Hey, email me at etsand@gmail.com and I email you back some pictures from vegas. I forgot to get your address when I did your hair.