Monday, March 3, 2008

San Francisco

We did just about everything you're supposed to do in San Francisco except tour Alcatraz (which is really the only thing I wanted to do). They were all sold out, so I guess I'll have to save that for the next San Fran trip. We did go to Muir Woods which was a new one for me. It was beautiful and it didn't really matter where we went we were always laughing and goofing around. Those three boys together are hilarious.

We each took turns being tree-huggers.

The wedding was beautiful, of course, and the bride and groom were both so happy. Congratulations Jared and Ann.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Amy. Looks like you had a great time. That's a gorgeous shot of the bride and groom coming out of the temple.

Lisa said...

Really really good pictures Amy. Thanks for posting... so fun to hear about everything and see pictures of your friends. Love you!

The Kyles said...

aaaaaaaaaw, no wonder you didn't get my text! it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't believe Jared is married! Let's play this week ok!

Sarah Walton said...

Amy! I was getting teary eyed looking at your pictures . . . I miss San Fran and the pictures at the Oakland Temple make me homesick! Anyway, I'm glad you had such a great weekend - the pictures are awesome. So fun. I love the bride's dress - it's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great post. Fun to hear about your trip. Makes me realize we don't travel enough!

Elisa said...

Oh I love San Francisco! Looks like you had so much fun! And whoever the bride is was beautiful!

The Seaquist Family said...

Looks like you had a great time. It brings back memories of High School - that was the last time I was there. Sad you missed Alkatraz. Something for next time. Love the forest pictures.