Sunday, April 27, 2008

London...

QuicKutz sent me to London to go on QVC UK (the shopping channel) and promote the Silhouette. Not wanting to wander the streets of London alone, I convinced my younger brother to come and we made a vacation out of it. Mike and I had a blast in London, running around and seeing all the sights. We tried to blend in with the locals (as you can see in the photo below) but our massive cameras and poor map skills made us stick out like a bunch of Americans. Mike however, made a conscious effort to put a plug in for Canada any time we did something particularly friendly like take a photo for someone else. If we were being obnoxious, well, they assumed we were Americans anyway.

I can't pick a favorite part of London any better than I can pick a favorite photo out of the thousands we took in three days. I finally narrowed it down to just 50 photos, so if you really want to watch this, you might need to grab some snacks.




6 comments:

Lisa said...

Amy, I love it. Lots of great pictures. Of course I saw some of these on the trip but it was fun to see your pictures too. The music is great! Love Mike with the antlers.

Anonymous said...

That was great! Love your commentary. Very cute. I'm soooo happy you guys got to go and have that experience.

Krisser said...

Your trip looks amazing and like so much fun! What great photos!

Mike Walton said...

Ah, Amy that was great. I started giggling as soon as I heard the music and haven't really stopped since. It was really fun to see photos of me. I kept thinking to myself, "I really did go to London."

Elisa said...

So fun Amy, I happened to already have snacks when I sat down at my computer, so it worked nicely! :)

Jennifer said...

I'm a total nobody...just blog jumping. I love the "English" teeth. And why is it that everyone loves Candians better than Americans. When we travel we say we're Canadian too. But we're not... Your brother must be a muggle since he didn't quiet pass through platform 9 and 3/4. Don't tell Ryan he will be soooo disappointed!