Wednesday, July 30, 2008


On Sunday I sat in inner courtyard of the V&A museum cooling my feet in the fountain. I took all these photos shootin' from the hip, but I was so entertained by this animated child and his
super soggy diaper that I couldn't help it.
After a while, the mother came over, removed the diaper and replaced it with shorts. He played for a while and then decided the shorts
were cramping his style, so he got his father to help him remove all his clothing. He played freely and openly in the fountain until security came and his parents clothe him again. Still, it was good entertainment for us all.
Well, I went on a date while I was in London. I met Paul at the singles ward and on Monday night we went to dinner then saw Wicked. Who knew I'd be dating on my Lonely London trip?
Paul and I couldn't resist snapping pictures of these plastic outfits. We giggled as we followed them all the way onto the Tube. Everyone who saw us snapping pictures laughed with us.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, what a cute and clever post. Wonderful pictures and even though kind of lonely, looks like fun.
And fun to have a date there! Someday I hope to see Wicked too.

Brian Foster Walton said...

Amy that is a hilarious sequence of pictures. Did you get pictures of security making the parents put clothes back on the kid? Too funny.

Lisa said...

Cute post... but kindof sad. Perfect music. Great pictures. It's fun to recognize so many sites! I hope you get invited back. I'd love to go with you! Did you already have the song in mind when you sat on that lonely park bench? So cute.

Amy Silva said...

Yeah, I kind of had the song in my head the whole time... not in a sad way, though, just funny.

The Seaquist Family said...

You got to go back to London? Work? How fun. And awesome to have a date in London. You are too cool. Glad to see the London men know how awesome you are. Great pictures - how did you get all of them with you in them?

Elisa said...

fantastic post. so entertaining. I hope you weren't too lonely. I heard the actual filming was a little stressful, I'm sure you did great!

Sarah Walton said...

Amy, great post! I love all your pictures. It was so fun to talk to you tonight!