Sunday, August 31, 2008

Go Cougs!

For the first home game of the season, I sat on the front row. It was fun to see the players so close, but impossible to really see what was going on in the game. We ended up melting in the hot sun and watching it on the big screen anyway(which by the way, they put another one up on the other end!) So after the first half, Megan and I went up to the very top to visit another friend. We don't have season's passes so we're just wanderers anyway. (I like to keep my options open. That way I can sit with the flavor of the week. Just kidding.) Anyway, it was a fun game once the cloud cover moved in... a little frustrating with all those fumbles, but fun. I have one friend who is dating the second string QB and another friend who is genuinely deathly afraid of mascots. Their unnecessary panic kept us all entertained.



4 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

great pics, Amy! We wish we could have been there as well! we had fun hosting our big BYU party here though . . . funny, cause #68 (the middle player in the top picture)is my friend's brother and she was at our house watching the game, so we were all watching for him! He's a starter on the offensive line. I just thought it was ironic that he was in your picture!

Lisa said...

So fun to be up close and personal with the players and great to be there with the excited crowd. It looked like the crowd was all in blue. Go courgars.

The Seaquist Family said...

How fun. I can't even remember how long it has been since I have been to a game. Great pictures, and way to go to "work" to situation! You are too funny. Looks like you are having lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

WoW, super close. That's awesome. Sounds fun. We didn't get it on T.V., but we listened to it. Not quite the same, especially when you have a wandering mind like I do, but still fun to know how they were doing.