Sunday, October 19, 2008

Karaoke Night

Sorry for the low quality picture, I didn't actually take my camera to this event. I should have though. It was so fun. After a long week up in Park City at our retailer event, I didn't think I'd have the energy to sing one song. It didn't take long, though before we were all picking the funniest songs and sending each other up to perform. Everyone was willing to do whatever embarrassing song they had been selected for. I sang a good five or six songs, Barbie Girl being the most embarrassing. The karaoke place was small venue in Pleasant Grove. Five bucks to get in and we pretty much had the place to ourselves. Here we are singing Summer Love. We took the whole group on stage for this one (four guys and four girls) so we didn't have much of an audience, but we had a blast. My old roommate Brooke even came. It was so fun to see her again.

No comments: