Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Snowboarding

It's about once a week now. I need my powder fix. Last week at Brighton just after we got off the chairlift, the power went out. We were night boarding so no lights makes getting down the mountain a little tricky. That was my first braille snowboarding experience. Tuesday night I did my first table top (kind of like a rail slide, but the surface is about 8 inches wide so it's way easier.) I made it all the way to the end, though. I also jumped my highest that day. Eight feet high (Bryan claims). It was high enough to make me panic and throw my board sideways in the air. I definitely did not land that one. Frankly I'm glad the ground hog saw his shadow. That's two more months of snowboarding.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That top picture is awesome, Amy!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures..and I love your jacket.