Saturday, February 28, 2009

Now in RED!

I've never tried red before, so I thought why not? I'm a readhead now. Well, I'm not as red as it looks. I didn't photoshop these photos (except cropping), but the natural light coming in through the window makes my hair look a lot lighter than it is. Most people notice that my hair is dark now rather than red (Scott and Elisha can vouche for it). You can't see it very well in these photos, but I also had Elisa take about five inches off the back into an A-line cut. I love it! Thank you Elisa! I hope you wrote down that wacky concoction because I'm going to want this color again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, that looks very dramatic and fun! I like it and the cut looks great too. It is fun to try something new...although you might laugh at me saying that since I think my hair looks about the same for the past 15 years even though I do make some subtle changes.

Brian Foster Walton said...

Looks great Amy. Oh and nice new header as well!

The Seaquist Family said...

Nice! Love it. Aren't you so daring. I need a little daring with my hair. Way cute!

Lisa said...

Wow. That is daring. I love the cut. You are right the lighting makes it seem quite red but I'm sure if I saw it in person I'd love it!

Elisa said...

I knew any picture you took would make that look redder than it was, but you look great either way! I love it on you!

The Kyles said...

I love the red! You look amazing!!! How are you doing? Are you pretty busy, I want to get together sometime!!!

Unknown said...

Whoa...where am I? I didn't recognize the header...or the hottie featured in this blog! ;)