Monday, March 23, 2009

It's starting...

On Saturday we got 70 degree weather. I opened my neglected bottom drawer and blew the dust off of last summer's shorts and capris. I love this time of year. People emerge from hibernation and become social again. There is hope and promise in the air with the change of season. Granted March is a very moody month. It snowed today, a healthy reality check and reminder to use your sunny days well. On saturday we went up the canyon for a campfire and tin foil dinners. It's starting...

3 comments:

The Seaquist Family said...

Ok, you are the outdoor master. I need help with tin foil dinners. Any suggestions?

Elisa said...

oh man, this is my favorite time of year.

Lisa said...

Ya, tin foil dinners sound good... what is your recipe?

I can't believe it is snowing there right now... what's the weather like in italy???