Thursday, May 28, 2009

Amy and I moved in to our new place on Saturday. I love moving. It's so fun to organize your stuff in a new space. Sorry, I only have a few pictures. Our living room is just an empty room right now, so I didn't bother taking a picture of that one yet. I think we'll get the couch in tonight. We found out after we moved in that the Gas was not turned on. Perfect timing for a long weekend. We had cold fridged cold showers for the next five days and finally got it turned on last night. Wahoo! I took an extra long hot shower this morning.


This is my room with the goldish brown paint. Not my favorite, but I do get my own bathroom with a massive bathtub!

Amy gets the sweet yellow room with the walk in closet and cool view. She didn't have her bed for a few days, but as you can see, she's mapped out exactly where it's going to go.
...and yes, we have real hardwood floors through the whole condo, which look cool, but we're definitely going to have to get some rugs.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Looks great! It's so fun organizing a new space. I think every time I've come you've been somewhere new. Are you going to put up your cute fabric squares?

Elisa said...

Love all the fun paint! I love moving and reorganizing too.

Sarah Walton said...

Looks like a good place! So, I'm assuming it's just the two of you? how nice!

Unknown said...

WOW!
Your new place is gorgeous!
But...looks like those walls could use some vinyl. Heh.

Hope you enjoyed your hot shower!
(And hot blind date, I hope...)

Ashley said...

You are adorable and I love your blog.