Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Scum of the Earth

82 mm 1/250 f/5.3 ISO 200 Ps

(When you write numbers like this under your photos, it makes you look like a real photographer... until the real photographers look at this and realize anyone who can push a button on a camera could take this picture.)


Just kidding! Bryan is actually the salt of the earth and I'm so happy he invited me to go four-wheeling with him. The weather was perfect and Hobble Creek Canyon is gorgeous. I can't wait for the leaves to change.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Don't you hate it when people look at your blog but then don't comment... I did see this post a while ago but was feeding Matthew and couldn't comment... actually I do comment one handed a lot... I really don't know why I didn't comment... I usually do, you know. Ok, ready, here's my comment... "Wow, that looks fun."

Dan said...

Yes, I hate non-commentors. And Amy, don't sell yourself short. You can fool anyone into thinking you're a real photographer. I've fooled a lot of people myself just by scanning in pictures from old calendars... suckers!