Saturday, October 3, 2009

Photo of the Week?

I don't know if this will last, but I'm trying to motivate myself to work on my photography, so I'm making myself accountable to you. I'm going to try and do a photo of the week (POW) for a while. Here's the first one. I call it "fence".


I grabbed Jamie and Amy and we went up the canyon to shoot the changing leaves. It was cold, but gorgeous. Eventually, it developed into a roomies photo shoot. Jamie isn't technically our roommate, but close enough. I know we look like a bunch of dorks, but we had SO much fun. In fact, we're planning on doing it again sometime when we actually put effort into our appearance instead of rolling out of bed and pulling on a toque.






5 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

I love all of them! That is really a fun post. The colors are gorgeous, and you girls are darling. I should know, I'm your mother!

Elisa said...

Those are really cute and well done!

Lisa said...

Love them all. The colors are beautiful. Our colors don't change until mid-November. Cute cute post.

Dad said...

I like the fence as a backdrop for a photo shoot. Your photo of the week could be nominated for photo of the month. . . but waite since the whole family will be going to the formost Photo-op location in the nation. . . and since there will be 10 grandchildren to be photographed by 11 photographers with 8 cameras (I'm countiy Ryan's) . . . you may be up against some tough competition.

I love your pictures.

Dad

Dan said...

Amy, great photo. I'd like to do my own photo of the week, but they often get blended in with the other posts. We'll see if I can brew something up.