Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bridal Shower

My good friends Jessica and Lisa Isenbarger threw me a darling bridal shower a couple weeks ago.  It was so fun, and so weird that it was mine.  



My favorite part, other than these strawberry napoleons, was the standard How-Well-Do-You-Know-Your Fiance game.  They asked Chris several questions about our relationship and recorded his responses.  If I didn't get the same answer, I had to pop another double bubble bubblegum wad into my mouth.  (That's me with 15 pieces of double bubble in my mouth.  I could barely close my mouth).  It got kind of ridiculous.  These were some of my favorite responses from Chris, though.  He's a sweetheart.

When did you first say "I love you"?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9su6jhwI5BI

What do you love most about Amy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aLQ1vqSRVU

Aren't I lucky?  I just love him!

6 comments:

Amber said...

So, I can't remember if I've commented on your blog before, but I totally have been blog-stalking you since we got the announcement. And I'm so happy you had an awesome bridal shower (drooly gum-face and all) since I'm pretty sure you have planned a few in the past few years...
I'm so excited for your big day!

Christopher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christopher said...

It looks like it was fabulous. I love the table decor. I'm so glad you had fun and so sad I wasn't there!!! I love the video's of Chris. I'm so excited to see you both again. I can't believe I've only hung out with Chris once!!! Thank goodness for pictures, video and Skype!

Lisa said...

Ooops. That was really me, not Chris. Matthew is climbing all over me and distracted me!

David and Mary Walton said...

I'm so glad that last comment was you, Lisa, because it didn't quite fit your husband! I loved this post too, Amy. Love that there are videos to see his answers....so clever.

Marietta said...

I just realized the bridal shower is in your colors. and yes you have a freaking awesome guys he loves you so much and you two really are perfect fro each other!