Sunday, July 31, 2011

heber demolition derby


Oh. My. Gosh.
Ok, that was the BEST demolition derby I have EVER been to! (Ok, I've only been to three.)  Still, this one had it all.  Two vehicles flipped over, a couple of cars on fire, countless geysers of hot water shooting out of engines, a car pushed out of the arena, WT costumes galore (and just as many authentic outfits)... we even had a truck get its entire bed ripped off.  It was magical.  My voice is still a little hoarse from screaming, "FINISH HIM!"

Oh and to top it off, they were throwing boxes of Creamies into the audience.  Chris caught one box and I deflected another one into some girl's face.  I don't think the evening was as magical for her from then on.  





2 comments:

Lauren Elizabeth said...

This was so awesome!!! Mike and I spent half of sunday dinner giving my family the recap of the night. Oooo it was good!

Dan said...

That looks awesome, Amy. Why aren't you dressed WT? I haven't heard of those in Reno, but it seems like it should be WT enough here.