Thursday, August 11, 2011

owlz.

We love using our Pass of All Passes (the one that gets us into Seven Peaks, Trafalga Lehi and Orem, Utah Flash basket ball games and Orem Owlz baseball games).  I love the miniature golfing.  I could probably go miniature golfing several times a week if Chris would let me.  I guess I'm like a kid that way.  When I like something I can repeat it over and over long after everyone else is sick of it.   So last weekend, we decided to switch it up and spend a nice summer's evening watching our local baseball team.  Mostly, it was a night of visiting with good friends and enjoying some expensive cheap nachos, but I watched a little bit of the game too.  I just love summer nights.  I can't believe this summer is slipping away so quickly.
  
 Andrew and Jessica.  We just love them.

3 comments:

Elisha and Scott said...

Looks like a great night.

Jessica Mitchell said...

My hot dog was such a fail.

We love hanging out with you guys so much and would play every night if YOU could. ;) Every time we leave, Andrew and I say to each other, "Oh my gosh, I love hanging out with Chris and Amy. They are soooooo great!" I'm serious.

We thought you wouldn't be friends with us after Crazy Stupid Love. I'm glad you forgave us.

Lisa said...

I feel like summer is slipping away too! I'm glad you are enjoying it and that you have such great friends!!