Monday, August 15, 2011

Seth and Nicole


Seth and Nicole's wedding was just perfect.  Gorgeous, happy, fun!  It was pretty much exactly what I would have wanted my reception to be if I had the money.  (I don't really have any regrets about my reception, though).  The venue was stylish.  The weather was just perfect.  The band was AMAZING. Chris and I danced all night (of course).  I just love wedding dances too, when you get a mix of all ages out on the dance floor dancing to some classics like Living on a Prayer and Dancing in September.  It was such a fun night and so fun to see so many loved ones.  Here are a few photos I took :)









3 comments:

Elisha and Scott said...

Those are great pictures! Glad it was fun.

Marietta said...

that's way cute. And the colors are a lot like yours... what can you say, great minds think a like.

Lisa said...

Nice to see the pictures... I want to see more! So fun to spent the weekend with everyone!!