Monday, October 31, 2011

people of Walmart


Yep.  This is my McStud that went to our ward Halloween party as a "people of Walmart" representative.  It was a last minute costume and everything he's wearing was actually purchased at Walmart... with a shopping basket "borrowed" from Walmart.  Beautiful.  I grabbed my old Walmart greeter costume and we made a real splash at our Ward party.  We're not that well known in our ward yet anyway, so most people couldn't figure out who we were.  It was particularly amusing to see the 8 year old kids from our class who crept nervously away as we said "Don't you recognize us?"
This was both of our first of, I'm sure, many trunk or treats.  We had fun seeing all the ward kids in costume.

3 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

Oh my gosh.....that is amazing. No wonder the kids didn't know who you were. So funny.

Jessica Mitchell said...

That is hilarious. Thank you for making me cry tears of laughter. Ohmigosh!!!!!

Colette said...

This is AMAZING!! I never get over your Walmart costume Amy! And Chris' addition is just classic! so so so amazing...