Friday, February 10, 2012

Day 1 - ME


Here we go.  Lisa started a daily photography challenge and asked me if I wanted to join in.  Let's be honest.   I have shied away from homework assignments since I graduated from college 9 years ago.  (9 years?!?  Yikes).  Anyway, this one looks really fun, so I thought I'd give it a try.  Don't expect one every day, though.  It may take me more than a month to get through the list of photo topics.  In fact, I'm suddenly reminded of a time when Lisa posted "100 Things about Me" and suggested it would be fun for me to do the same.  I started on it shortly there after and finished it a year later.  :)

So this is the photo for assignment #1: ME - Amy Silva, age 30, married for almost a year now and happy as ever.

4 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

Very cute picture. Lisa told me I should join in too....the pictures would not be as good.

Silvs said...

I'm pretty sure I have the prettiest wife in the whole world. Plus, isn't that bedspread awesome? The answer is yes.

Lisa said...

Adorable! I'm so glad you're doing this!

Dave said...

Very cute picture, Amy. And yes, Silva, you have a pretty wife. Don't exactly know how you got her to marry your ugly face, but I guess you must be very funny or very wealthy.