Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

Chris and I celebrated Valentines day yesterday because we're off to California today.  Going to spend the long weekend in the high 70s.  *sigh*
Yesterday we went out for Sushi and then watched a movie (Beasts of the Southern Wild... I guess I'm just not artsy enough to appreciate it).  Chris got me three new books for my collection: The Odysssey, The Picture of Dorian Gray, and Inferno.  They have gorgeous covers.  If Chris didn't have my camera at school today, I'd take a picture and show you.
Valentine's also gave me another excuse to do a photo shoot with Jane.  I was afraid she would never have another opportunity to wear this pretty red dress.  It's a little big as it is.





3 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

Darling little Valentine!!! Cute red dress too. Have a great trip in the warmth.

Unknown said...

holy cute smile!

Lisa said...

So cute!