Monday, June 20, 2016

Father's Day Questions 2016



Lisa has this tradition in her family and I've always loved it, so I'm excited to finally have kids that can answer Father's Day questions.

What does daddy do at work?
Peter: “I no know”

Jane: “Gets us some strawberry milk and chocolate milk.”

What does daddy do at home?
Peter: “I no know, maybe he doesn’t do dat”

Jane: “Uhhh, computer… put me to bed.  Play with me, and I also push daddy off the bed and then sometimes I like to pin daddy down, and I like to fly the new turtle kite.”

What are daddy’s favorite sports?
Peter: “The grey ball.  Oh, is the pink ball.  We need a buy a pink ball. He’s favorite sport is you go to the tunnel and you go to the rocket ship.  The rocket ship and the temple.  Remember we go to the temple last day?  We need to go to the temple.”

Jane: “Swimming, and playing soccer, and doing, and playing football and basticball”

What does daddy like to watch on TV?
Peter: “the race cars one”

Jane: “Uhh, football and knocking people down on the ice, and making tricks on the ice and watching daddy loving mommy.” (???)

What does daddy do after you go to bed?
Peter:  “I no know.”

Jane: “Watch TV… and put me to bed and then I have a hard time going to sleep.”

What does daddy like to eat?
Peter: “I no know, maybe is like chocolate.”

Jane: “NACHOOOOOS!!!” Anything else? “Nope”

What does daddy do at church?
Peter: “A horse at the church.  A horse is dog… when we go to the church.”  (???)

Jane: “Sit on the bench and be quiet.  He gets me the toys that I use and he gets the right one.  If he gets the wrong one, I will be sad.  I get all the toys out so I can choose the one that I want.”

What does daddy wear to church?
Peter: “Some pants… like I got pants.  (Gasp) Where are my pants?!?!”

Jane: “a jacket, and some pants… and a tie.”

Does daddy like to clean the house?
Peter: “No, I’m gonna make a messy house.”

Jane: “Yeah, but Jane and Peter like getting out the toys and having a messy house.”

What’s your favorite thing to do with daddy?
Peter: “Read a books”

Jane: “Uhhh, push daddy off the bed and he also cries and tells me a story. I think that’s enough that I like.  I think I like throwing the soccer ball to each of us and then throwing the soccer ball and we have a race to go get it super-fast and see who’s the fastest.

Who does daddy love?
Peter: “Mommy”


Jane: “Jane and Peter… and mommy.”

1 comment:

David and Mary Walton said...

Yep, that's adorable!! Great tradition!