Monday, October 29, 2007

Not so hot anymore...


Thanks Dan. The teeth gave another stellar performance at tonight's FHE. We were supposed to prepare a 5 minute skit on the theme "The Best Two Fears." Using a dating theme is easily the fastest way to a laugh, so we decided to go with the idea of someone dreaming about their worst date. I was supposed to play the normal person having a bad date, but when I showed up with these teeth, everyone agreed that I should BE the bad date. It was fun. I was horribly forward, cheesy and completely over-emotional. My favorite part was pulling the shoulder pads from my chest in a fit of frustration. We got a few laughs. It wasn't too bad for being mostly improv. I think the teeth distracted everyone enough that no one paid attention to the acting anyway.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

For some reason the picture wouldn't come up on my computer so I had to double click on it to see it bigger and whoa... those are some great teeth. I'm sure you had a lot of that 'bad dating improv' down pat with your recent dating story.

Lisa said...

Oh, one more thing... I just love that my 'don't worry, be happy' earrings are coming in so handy for you.

Amy Silva said...

I've used them so many times and every time I do, I tell people they are authentic 80s. My sister actually wore these!

Lisa said...

...and I was so cool, I'll have you know!

Mike Walton said...

Nice Amy. My roommate just walked past and raised his eyebrows. I said, "Have I ever shown you pictures of my sister?" and he felt really bad. I'll show him the rest of your blog later.

Anonymous said...

I went to your blog and suddenly I fell back in my chair. That looks really weird. I felt really weird just by looking at you. The picture under that is way better and beautiful. I love you.

Anonymous said...

I can't tell if that's you or not. I think the glasses look funny. They are too big for you. They look giant. Did you really go somewhere looking like that?

Dan said...

Wow, those are worse than I remember, Amy. I too am amazed that you went somewhere in public looking like that. I could put some braces on those if you'd like.

Krisser said...

I love the teeth and glasses- and I love even more that you posted such a ravishing picture of yourself! I love it Amy, I miss the goofy dressing up times with you!