Saturday, October 27, 2007

Vogue

I am a model, you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the catwalk, yeah on the catwalk... Everyone knows that a successful shopping trip is followed by a fashion show. Since I don't have roommates to model my new clothes for, this is for Lisa and anyone else who cares.
Last night, we took the QuicKutz Ultimate Fan contest winner up to Park City and went shopping at the outlet mall. My favorite jeans are wearing down, so I figured replacing those is just like car repairs. I headed to Banana Republic prepared to just suck it up and lay down the cash. The blazer was just one of those items I snagged on my way into the dressing room to try on with the jeans. When I tried it on, though, I was in love. The blazer ended up being $22 (orginally $130). SCORE! The jeans were $25 (originally $70). I also bought three shirts from Anne Taylor and two pairs of boots. Now I look so hot, just in case anyone asks me out.

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Yes you must model all new clothes... I'm pretty sure it's a rule. You look gorgeous. Love the blazer and I can tell the jeans are great too. Darn it that I wasn't your same size and we weren't shopping together. You know we would have had matching outfits!

Lisa said...

Chris here. You really do look hot!

The Seaquist Family said...

Ok, you seriously are a model. I initially thought you had scanned a fun picture from a magazine...but NO WAY - that is HOT Amy! Love it.

Anonymous said...

I want to go shopping with YOU. At Thanksgiving and Christmas for sure, but don't know if we'll be that lucky. So cute.

Elisha and Scott said...

gotta love a good deal or two! Looks great.

The Kyles said...

Yes, you do look very HOT! hahaha. So if you let me I can set you up :D how are you doing?

Elisa said...

Love the outfit amy! You look adorable! I never find steals like that when I shop at the Banana, I always fall in love with the newest item in the front of the store, so I walk out empty handed!