Sunday, October 14, 2007

GO BYU!

BYU takes Las Vegas by storm, and we're not just talking about the UNLV game. "Fully Invested" sighting were reportedly happening all day in Las Vegas, Nevada as students and alumni wandered the strip greeting each other with an exuberant "Go Cougars!" In the slow crawling line to the BYU/UNLV game, fans waved flags, hats, and giant foam fingers annoyingly in the faces of their rivals. Inside the stadium, not even the drunken Rebels could silence the high-speed version of the cougar fight song from sea of blue that made up about half of the stadium.

After defeating UNLV, we took our fully invested party to the top of the Stratosphere where we found many equally invested friends. Go Cougars!



5 comments:

Lisa said...

Amy, This is Chris. Love the post. I was dying listening to the game on the radio wishing I was there. Glad you were there to represent. Go cougars.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love the pictures! I listened to it online while I was watching the Canucks play on TV. Both won! Go cougars.

Krisser said...

Looks and sounds like a blast! You wild woman with your old lady hair, I always pretended to be George Washington when I did that as a wee one.

Lisa said...

Love the pictures. You are SOOOO cute. Love your hair.

Krisser said...

Oops, I forgot that your pool hair was in a different post- your hair in this post looks so good! I love the highlights!