Monday, January 28, 2008

American Gladiator

It's the best ward bonding activity ever. Every Monday night at 9:00 we cram about 50 people into a tiny apartment and cheer for manly women and men in spandex. We howl when Wolf comes on screen and chant for Hellga. This week we decided to divide into colors and cheer on our teams. We even had red rice crispy squares and blue popcorn. The party actually starts around 8:30 as people come early to get seats and then the energy just builds as the room fills up. I had a hard time narrowing it down to seven photos. We took a lot of great pictures.
The Red Team (Including, Bone-Crusher, Acid Rain (that's me), and Katrina (as in Hurricane)
The Blue Team (Including Ray-zor, Thrasher, Blood, and Chainsaw)




The Post American Gladiator Dance Party. Word!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy, that is pretty hilarious. I guess anything can be fun if you want it to. Great pictures.

The Kyles said...

This looks awesome! Man, it just makes me miss single wards even more! Post more pictures... they are hilarious, you look awesome by the way...

Sarah Walton said...

haha....that does look like fun! It's so funny how fun things can be when there's a lot of people and everyone is really into it. Dan and I watched a little of it last night as well, but it wasn't near as fun just the two of us.... maybe next week I can dress in red spandex and Dan in blue and we can cheer on our gladiators! HA!

The Seaquist Family said...

Talk about flash back! I love it. I so remember watching American Gladiator. I can't believe it is still on tv. Looks like you are having a great time. Good thing you don't have to study any more.

Elisa said...

It's so awesome that you guys all watch this together! Matt and I love American Gladiator!

Brian Foster Walton said...

Wow Amy... I'm excited for university.

Elisha and Scott said...

I get stuck watching that show too...it reminds me of when I was a gladiator...I mean, when I was a teenager.

Lisa said...

Amy - so funny. I love the pictures. You need a bigger living room... no wonder the party starts at 8:30. So fun when everyone's into something like that! Can't wait to see you!