Sunday, June 29, 2008

Floatin' the Provo

Plan C.
Since Plan A and Plan B fell through this week, I went to Plan C and Chad Hudgens and his crew of avid floaters really came through for me. This is, apparently, a weekly thing for them in the month of July, but I convinced them to start a little early since the next month is booked. The water in the Provo River was pretty high so the current was fast. We jumped in our little two man rafts and paddled through mini rapids. The 100 degree weather made the splashes of 40 degree water almost refreshing!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

I did that once, it was so fun! I'm glad you didn't have a bummer weekend after Plan A and B fell through.

Lisa said...

Darn -- I was hoping for Plan B. Looks like Plan C was a mini version though. Did you get a little tan?

Sarah Walton said...

ohhh, I always wanted to do that! It does look refreshing.