Sunday, January 18, 2009

2nd Christmas!

Just when you think Christmas is over, a bonus package of presents arrives. Yeah! Second Christmas! The first present I opened was this custom flirty apron, hand made by my mother out of the very fabric I would have picked if I had known she was making me an apron. We went looking for fabric for everyone else's aprons, but I had no idea I was getting one too. I LOVE it!
I also got a 4 GB thumb drive that I already use all the time, a purple blouse (perfect fit), an ipod to car hook up thing (used it today so I could belt out Wicked songs in the car), and a cook book (so I would know what to do in my new apron). Thank you so much, Mom and Dad!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Katie and I think it is adorable... and we love how your green shirt perfectly matches. Katie loves the polka dots. So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks cute. fun to see you last weekend. have a good trip coming up.