Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lots of little pieces of our Georgia Christmas

I know we can always count on Lisa for the detailed report, so keep an eye on her blog for the play by play. In the mean time, here are some pictures from our Christmas Vacation in Georgia.
In no particular order...

Late night movie

Scott and Molly watching people slide down the hill.

Brian... in a tree.

I love that slightly concerned look.

Cardboard slider photographers

Tribute to Sasha

New purple coat! (Looks awesome with my red velor pants)

Princesses!

Twirling (one of the official activities at Emily's Princess Party)

Tired of pictures

Princess Bingo

Ryan was so sure he knew what was in this present, but Mike has some pretty mad wrapping skills.

Mommy, I don't feel so good.

Cute little cousins

My adventure with Katie across the stream

Filling his canteen

Flat Rock Park

Annie got so excited about every present; It was hard to tell which one was her favorite. This was her reaction (if you can call it that) to each one.

Katie was the perfect little babysitter. She was always holding Foster or helping the younger kids. Katie I hope you still love babysitting when I have kids.

Coca Cola Bear

My favorite butterfly shot from the butterfly house in Callaway Gardens

Birthday Girl

The cold day

6 comments:

Lisa said...

A great selection. However did you choose? Glad the Lukey throwing up made the cut. It's one of my favs.

Amy Silva said...

Well, I still only have my own photos, so that made it easier. I didn't take as many as you, and did you see how many I posted? That was hardly narrowing it down.

Anonymous said...

great pics amy. so fun to be together. the throw up shot is halarious. i can remember it so vividly ;)

The Seaquist Family said...

Awesome! I love them. I've been checking Lisa's blog...you beat them all to the punch. The vomit picture...oh that happened to me but in the middle of back to school night. Oh that is horribly funny now that it isn't me.

Anonymous said...

So fun to see those pictures. I love just the randomness and variety. I love them all.

Elisa said...

Great selection of pictures, looks like you guys had a good time.