Saturday, January 10, 2009

I LOVE SNOWBOARDING!!!

My friend Bryan and I hit up Sundance today. It was a little icy, but toward the end of the day we found a small section of powder with a sweet jump. We spent the rest of the day there, hiking up and going off this jump that would launch us about 30 feet into the powder. (We measured Bryan's furthest jump at about 30 ft. My furthest would be more like 20-25.)

Nice height, Bryan.

Me trying to do a board-grab.

This particular ninja assult on the snow went horribly wrong... It ended up like this...




Bryan shreds this gnarl


My attempt (not my best one either)

4 comments:

Brian Foster Walton said...

Awesome! Looks like ton of fun!

Dan said...

Looks like an epic session. You're lucky to be so close to good snow and hills. Dang flat Ohio!

Lisa said...

Amazing. I love your first picture especially.

Anonymous said...

looks like a blast. hopefulling the nija assult didn't hurt too bad. come see us soon.