Saturday, October 31, 2009

Go for it... if you really want to...

That's what the Fox Hollow Employee said as I walked into the golf shop. With small patches of snow still on the ground and bitter wind that smacked you in the face without the courtesy of even yelling FORE, it's no wonder we were the ONLY people on the golf course. We made it through four holes and if we had tried to do another, I would be standing before you with all ten toes. It was SO cold. We just kept laughing at ourselves for even being there. I couldn't have felt better about that round of golf being free. We quickly located the closest hot chocolate and warmed up in a small cafe... well, almost warmed up. I don't think I could claim that I was actually warm until my hot bath that night, but the hot chocolate helped.

Amy and Pete
Chris and I

PS. I'm sure you were expecting Disney World posts, but that's just too overwhelming right now... maybe in November.

1 comment:

Dan said...

Wow, you're brave, but a truly dedicated golfer would have at least finished the 9.