Wednesday, May 12, 2010

California Sunshine

We picked the BEST weekend to leave for sunny California. It was blizzarding off and on in Utah on the day I flew out, but Cali was wonderful. I was only there for two days, but we packed it in:Magic Mountain with no lines. Seriously, we almost walked on to every ride. Consequently, we were done with the park in a few hours because we'd ridden everything we wanted to ride and some multiple times.
  • Hurley warehouse sale - I got some sweet deals.
  • Rainbow Outlet - I bought some flip flops. Apparently it's a very Southern California thing to do.
  • Day at the beach - BEAUTIFUL weather.
  • Hot tubbing
  • Ping Pong
  • Sumo wrestling at Dave's Birthday party

3 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

Oh, I love the Rainbow outlet. I was even thinking about it the other day! I got Annie the cutest pink pair there a few years ago, and she wore them out so much I even thought about sending them in. haha. . . . glad you had such a great weekend. love your pics!

Lisa said...

Reminds me of the trip to California Chris and I took when we were dating!! SO fun.

Elisha and Scott said...

How fun! Great shots!