Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Temporary Tattoos

At work, we are promoting our printable tattoo paper and its uses with Halloween costumes.  That means I get to hold photo shoots with adorable kids in costume!  I love my job.  Last week I had a cowboy, a cat and a pirate come in (The mustache tattoos look so awesome on the little boys). This weekend, I went up to Scott and Elisha's place and had a couple photo shoots with Molly and Foster.

Is she not the cutest fairy you have ever seen?




Foster's was tricky. He was exceptionally patient while we applied tattoos to his lips, but we really weren't sure if the tattoo would even look right with his costume.  His patience was definitely gone by the time we took pictures.  Maybe I think I'll stick with photographing 4-6 year olds.



Molly was a perfect princess!




  

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Adorable photos. You are a pro! I like the tattoos. I could use a mustache for Matthew's costume! Molly, you are adorable!!! I love her curled hair.

Ashley said...

I LOVE temp. tattoos!! You have a sweet job!

Elisha and Scott said...

Great pictures Amy. We need to get all of them from ya. Thanks for doing that!

David said...

That is a funny picture of Fos . . . I hope someday he is able to get even with his aunte Amy