Monday, October 25, 2010

Walmart Wins Again!

Remember this little beauty from a few years ago?  Well, why mess with a good thing, right?
We had a tri-ward FHE Halloween Dance Party tonight, so I became Fanny, the shy but friendly Walmart greeter who passes out smiley-face stickers where ever she goes.  This one is always a hit.  You may not have noticed this in previous photos, but one of my favorite features in this costume is my purple polyester, pleated pants.  I kid you not, from the waist to the crotch is 15" yet the pants fit me perfectly around the waist... or should I say around the rib cage.

Anyway, we had a costume contest where contestants went up and introduced themselves and then the crowds cheered for the best costume.  I thought I had a good chance, but I was truly surprised by the over-whelming applause followed by a steady chant of "Fanny"!   I took home a gift certificate to Tucanos that more than paid for my Walmart vest (as if I hadn't already gotten my money's worth).

4 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

Amy, you are awesome!

Elisha and Scott said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Lisa said...

Ok, seriously, I was wondering WHO you were standing with! Too funny!!!! Never seen the pants before... they are perfect.

Unknown said...

I. Love. This. Your Halloween costumes are the best!