Friday, May 25, 2012

NYC

I just got back from a week in New York for the National Stationery Show.  We stayed at the Marriot in Times Square and several times I ate my breakfast right here on the red steps.


Here are a couple of shots from my hotel window.
We didn't have much time for sightseeing and after being on our feet all day long, walking around the city wasn't too appealing.  I did manage to spend a little time in Central Park and walk out on the Brooklyn Bridge.    ... And just look at that pregnant gut.  Wow!  This is actually happening, people.









2 comments:

Lisa said...

Great pictures. Fun to be staying right downtown! Hope your event was fun.

Ann said...

Hi Amy! What a cute pregnant person you make! I hope you feel as great as you look. :) We're going to be in Utah the first part of August and we definitely plan to see you and bring a gift for your little peanut.

Love,

Ann and Jared