Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Graduation


Chris graduated on Friday.  I really can't believe it's over.  Two years goes by SO fast. It has been such a fun two years.  I'm going to miss so many things about Chris being in the MBA program, but we are so excited for whatever lies ahead.  I asked Chris if he got emotional at all.  Of course not, but I did.  Watching him walk in to Pomp and Circumstance, it just kind of hit me that it really was over.  After the ceremony, we rushed to the car as the wind blew furiously and the rain started to fall.  We just got to snap a few quick pictures before we had to seek shelter.   What I really wish I had, is a video clip of Chris trying to figure out how to get those robes on.  Two masters degrees aren't any help for that.

I'm so proud of him finishing up TWO masters degrees within the last 5 months.  He finished his thesis for his Masters in Psychology in December and then finished his MBA just now.  He is an incredible student.  He makes going to school look easy, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been a ton of hard work for him.  I feel so much awe and gratitude for everything he does for our family.  Congratulations Chris!  I love you.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Fantastic!! Congrats Chris!

David and Mary Walton said...

That is so amazing to get two!! Wish we could have been there. So proud of him. Congratulations!

scott said...

Pretty AWESOME!!!! Congrats! May you find a job in Utah county