Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Indianapolis Zoo

 UTC had a special Zoo day.  Chris had to work there for a little while and then I brought the kids and met up with him and we got to do the Indianapolis zoo for free!  We also got to stay another hour after the zoo closed to the public.  It's not a huge zoo, but it's really nice, and a great size for our little munchkins.  Jane loved EVERY animal.  She would declare it with each new exhibit.  "I LOVE tigers!"   "I LOVE snakes!"  "I LOVE orangutans!" It makes it that much more fun for us.  Above Jane and Chris are giving their best lion roars in front of the "daddy lion".









 The cheetahs were fun. They just kept pacing back and forth right in front of the window.  I think they were my favorite.  I also loved the dolphin dome, though because we got it all to ourselves.  I'm sure this place is probably packed on a normal day.



1 comment:

Lisa said...

Fun pictures!! Love the cheetah ones!