Thursday, September 6, 2007

Walton Family Reunion 2007

I recently returned from a Walton Family Reunion in St. Anthony, Idaho. We stayed in a huge lodge that had just about everything, foosball, volleyball, horse shoes, shuffleboard, you name it. But just in case that wasn't enough to keep the Walton Clan occupied, Travis and I introduced Goofy Golf and soon we had the whole family addicted.
Travis thinks my family is strange for singing so many songs together. I don't know what he's talking about... looks normal to me.

We love you 50 bananas, Grandma!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is hard to know what to show about the reunion with soooo many pictures and events to choose from, but what you did was very cute and clever and fun. MOM

Lisa said...

Hi Amy! Love that picture of you and Travis! So fun to see more on your blog. Talk to you soon!