Friday, July 30, 2010

Chicago by Night

I went to Chicago on business this last week for the CHA convention (Craft & Hobby Association).  We finished setting up our trade show booth by 9pm on Sunday and decided to head down town to take some cool night photos.  I can't say I really love any of these, but we had a lot of fun walking around like dorky photographers with our big tripods.  I was blown away by the number of homeless people there.  While stopped at a red light we even watched as some one completely grocery shopped through the garbage can.  I can't say enough how grateful I am for just the basic necessities of life.  I am incredibly blessed.  Equally impressive was the number of police officers cruising those streets.  Perhaps that was beefed up because we were right next to the filming of Transformers 3.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Oh, I love them all.