Sunday, April 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Chris!!!


I just LOVE this man.  Good thing, right?  because we've only been married for a month.   Seriously, though, I'm so grateful for him.  He's such a great example to me and I'm so happy to be married to him. I had so much fun planning his birthday.  I had his four presents sitting out on the table a couple days in advance just so he could wonder.


He got a new shirt, a set of nice big "beer" mugs, a season of Scrubs and The Wedding Singer and two tickets to the Unwritten Law concert this Tueday (Oh and a gatorade, but that was really just to add weight.)



Then he found out we were going 80s roller skating!



 I just love Marshall's safety pads.  Nice touch, although I feel like no one really got in to safety until the 90s.




 It was a fun night with a lot of our closest friends.  After the skating we came back to our house and had strawberry trifle and just laughed and talked.  We really love our people.

4 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

Looks like a great birthday!! Crazy costume people! You must have quite the costume box by now.

Sarah Walton said...

Yep, sounds like a fun night. Love the costumes! Happy Birthday Chris!

scott said...

That is halarious! I LOVE it! Happy Birthday Chris, and yes Amy, it is good that you just LOVE that man!

Lisa said...

Love the cute red boxes. Sounds like a great birthday and a fun night!