Tuesday, April 26, 2011

the wedding


I really don't know what to say about the wedding except that it was amazing and perfect and happy.  I tried my best to focus on what the sealer said and loved his message.  I was trying to avoid eye contact with pretty much anyone in my family to help me maintain my composure, but I couldn't help looking around at a room full of the nearest and dearest people in my life.  I am so blessed and so grateful for everyone who came out. Thank you.

Here are a few pictures from that blessed day.









Please take special note of Mike Reid (right between us) because that's just an awesome face.

So these groomsmen have been together for many weddings.  They are seasoned groomsmen and have a wonderful tradition of taking ridiculous pictures.  I love it.  They just do weird stuff so people keep taking pictures, and so long as people are there taking pictures, they'll just keep doing weird stuff.  "You know", Greg Reid said, "They'll just go until someone tells them to stop."




This one is my FAVORITE.  The Brady Bunch fan?  Classic!



Then there are my bridesmaids, Elisha, Sarah, and Lisa.  Not quite as funny but hands-down, more gorgeous than any of Chris' groomsmen (no offense, guys).







My adorable mom with her gloves on.













3 comments:

scott said...

AWESOME!!!!! Love all the pictures! What a good lookin couple!

Lisa said...

Great pictures, Amy. What a wonderful day!!! So fun to be there with you!

Jennifer said...

I don't think I've had as much fun in my life as you and Chris have in one day!!! You two are hilarious! It's been a treat to follow your blog. Thanks for sharing.

Jennifer...a sister-in-law of a friend of your sister :)