Thursday, September 27, 2012

Grandpa & Grandma visit

My parents came to stay with us for a week a couple days after Jane was born.  It was SO wonderful having them here to help.  We had a great week.  We watched a couple of disappointing football games, spent some evenings up at Scott and Elisha's house, made a bunch of peach pies, practiced going shopping with a newborn, partied with the Thompsons, rode motorcycles at Jim Walton's house, and of course, took it easy.  I just had a baby after all. Here are some pictures...







 I just love seeing them all cuddled up.







Doesn't Jane just look so comfortable in Grandma's arms?  She just melts right in there.



I love it when Jane falls asleep all scrunched up on one of our chests.  She feels so tiny.

5 comments:

Elisha and Scott said...

Love all those pictures. You amaze me at how good you look right after having a baby! I love it!

Sarah Walton said...

Looks like it was a great visit! Oh how I wish I could hold that baby!! She's adorable:). And those pies look so yummy.

Unknown said...

Everyone looks so wonderful!!
P.S Your title for this post is a little misleading. ;)

Amy Silva said...

haha, oops. Thanks Marci. Fixed it!

Lisa said...

Great pictures! You look great, Am. I want to hold that baby too! Love the baking pictures of you and Mom.