Saturday, September 1, 2012

Ready.

Last weekend Chris left on his MBA rafting recruiting trip up in Idaho.  I kind of get really excited when I have a weekend to myself, especially when I have so many things on my project list.  I wasted no time and had the most productive weekend of my life.  So now, I'm ready for this baby to come.



I made a crib skirt and hung puff balls from my baby shower.  I purchased sheets and baby shampoo and all kinds of little baby details. (I even bought the tiny little newborn diapers.  Seriously, they are so tiny).  I pre-registered at the hospital and took a tour of the women's center.    I made a car seat canopy and hand embroidered flowers while I watched Catch Me If You Can...

I made cute burp rags...


I made a nursing cover... (ok, I made this one the week before, but I photographed it last weekend).  I washed all the baby's clothes and linens and organized her room (or corner).  (Not to mention, cleaned the whole house, planned and shopped for the next week's meals, made puzzles for our primary class, and ironed all my husband's shirts)  *Sigh*  It just felt so good to get all that done before Chris got back Saturday night.  

Less than two weeks until my due date.  My hospital bag is packed... so now we wait...

8 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

You are amazing!!! You did so much and it is all fabulous! I love it all. Can't wait to come down and be with you at this special time. Love you.

Caitlin said...

Seriously, you are awesome! Even in full nesting mode, I was never that productive :) Everything looks darling. We can't wait to meet the newest Silva!

Sarah Walton said...

Everything is so cute!! Talk about some serious nesting going on! Haha. I bet it feels so good to have it all done and ready and now you can just relax and rest. good luck these next two weeks. Before you know it she'll be here!

Elisha and Scott said...

I shouldn't be amazed, but dang girl, you are sooooooo talented!!!!! Too cute!

Elisa said...

You are AWESOME. And it looks darling!

Lisa said...

WOW. It's awesome. I am so jealous of your many talents. LOVE her room!!! It's absolutely perfect.

Marietta said...

Wow I want to be like you. MArshall will be gone all next week and I am trying to fill my time with girlfriend outing, even though I have a forever long project list... I wish I got that much done by myself... I prefer someone to talk to while I work.

Kristen said...

Love the car seat cover! You are putting the rest of us to shame. :)