Monday, September 3, 2012

Sticking out.


1.5 weeks to go.
In our primary class yesterday, AJ (who rarely has anything to contribute) politely raised his hand.  Surprised and delighted, we called on him.  "How many babies are you going to have?"
I know, it's distracting.  It just sticks straight out.  The answer is still just one this time.   Chris says he likes to walk behind me so he can watch all the people that watch me walk by.

Strange new discomforts appear daily now.  I get pins and needles through my right hand when I reach to grab something or serve the foosball.  My right leg aches periodically through the day, sometimes mildly, sometimes an intense throbbing.  The other night I started seeing strange flashes of light and thought, "Oh man, now my eyes are acting crazy.  Just another weird pregnancy thing, I guess." I found out the next morning it had been a lightning storm, so my eyes are still ship shape... for now.

I must say, I'm proud to report that my belly button held strong the whole time, remaining an "innie" while the rest of my belly is a profound "outie".

Just so you know, the eviction date is set for Sept 20th.  She has until then to move out on her own terms.

4 comments:

David and Mary Walton said...

Very cute, Amy.

Elisha and Scott said...

You are just too cute!

Elisa said...

So excited for you! Glad the time has come, soon. :)

Lisa said...

It won't be long now. Luke prayed that Amy's baby would come out last night so hopefully that will speed things up.