Thursday, October 4, 2012

3 Weeks

A weekly baby post?  How long is she going to keep this up?  I know you're thinking it.  Answer:  I have no idea.  I typically don't keep anything regular like this up, so I'll just have to say, until I get tired of taking pictures of this cute baby.
Jane turned three weeks yesterday.  She's hit a growth spurt and started putting on some extra chub.  She eats ever hour and half or two hours, it seems.  She surprised me last night, though, sleeping for 5 hours straight (a personal best for her).  That was particularly nice since Chris is in San Francisco right now.  
The big news in Jane's life these days:  her umbilical cord stump finally fell off and  left a cute little belly button.  As soon as that dries up all the way, it's time for a real bath for this little girl.  I'm excited. I think she's going to like it.


2 comments:

Laura said...

Darling pictures! Pretty sure you are never gonna get tired of taking them!

Lisa said...

So cute! Keep 'em coming!