Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sleeping Beauty


I seriously can't help myself.  I'm constantly taking pictures of her.  There's no way my second child will get this level of documentation.  Here's Jane sleeping peacefully at 5 weeks old.

I took Jane in to work the other day.  It was fun to see everyone and get caught up, but I left feeling like I have the sweetest deal ever.  I loved working there, but now that I spend my days at home with this sweetheart, I have no desire to return to that.  I love being a stay-at-home mom.  I thought it would be a hard adjustment after working full-time for some 10 years or so.  I thought I would be lonely at home and perhaps have difficulty adjusting to a different form of validation.  So far, that's not the case.  I just love it and still feel productive just going grocery shopping, taking a walk and then reading a book with Jane asleep on my chest.  I just love my new life!

2 comments:

Sarah Walton said...

What a doll. So happy you are loving your new life!!

Unknown said...

beautiful picture of a beautiful baby!